Request Permission to Tryout (Stoney Creek Girls Hockey Association)

OWHA logo
PrintRequest Permission to Tryout

Permission to Tryout (PTT) Forms

Permission to tryout forms are required for any Stoney Creek Sabres that wish to participate in the tryouts of another association.
These forms allow the player to skate on another association's ice without completing a full transfer.
If the player decides to return to Stoney Creek then no other paperwork is necessary.
If the player decides to transfer to another association then the registrar from that association will initiate the transfer process.

Permission to skate forms are currently authorized by the OWHA starting on April 17th, 2024.

Click Here to Request your PTT

(Note: requests will be processed on or before April 15th, 2024)